Your ongoing financial support is crucial to our ability to continue and expand the many wonderful programs we enjoy here at Faith…
- How do we grow our congregation by providing a nurturing environment?
- How can we maintain and expand the programs that matter to people?
- How are we offering a helping hand to those in need?
- How are we providing a Christian upbringing to our kids?
- How are we helping adults further their relationship with Jesus?
Your support helps us answer these questions. Only with your help can we achieve our joint mission to be a supportive community, sharing God’s love and grace through worship and caring service to our neighbors and our world.
A collection occurs during each service at Faith. We bring the gift of ourselves and our stewardship to the altar as an offering.
You can make donations safely and securely online! Donating online reduces administrative costs and consumes fewer resources than paper check processing.
Your donations can be set up to occur automatically on a regularly scheduled basis. Doing so has additional benefits:
- Reduced check writing for those donating regularly
- No donation interruption during absences
- Spreads donations out over time
Amazon Smile Program
The Amazon Smile program is a hassle free, no-cost, easy to set up, and convenient way to support Faith. Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your purchase of qualifying items to Faith. To participate in this program:
- Visit smile.amazon.com and log into your Amazon account.
- When you are asked the charity of your choice, search for and select Faith Lutheran Church in Andover Massachusetts (NOT the church of the same name in Andover Iowa!)
- You’re done! But make sure you shop at smile.amazon.com (NOT amazon.com). The URL is different but it’s all still Amazon.
As each calendar year draws to a close, we ask our members to pledge their financial support for the year ahead. This is a powerful tool that helps us plan and budget for each new year. Without it, financial planning is very difficult. So please look at us as your “second family” – one that also needs your love, commitment, and planning – and make plans to pledge your support each year.